Conflict of Interest
Per Local Government Code Chapter 176, all school districts are required to obtain and make available to the public all conflict of interest forms for the Local Government Officers (i.e.. School Board, Superintendent), any District employee, and any vendors/individuals who do business with the school District.
This requirement is goverened by the following Local Goverment Code:
- Chapter 176 - Disclosure of Certain Relationships with Local Government Officers: Providing Public Access to Certain Information
Database Search Instructions:
- Click on the Database of District Employees and Vendors/Individuals.
- Type an employee's name in the Employee Name field or a vendor's name in the Vendor Name field; the document pool will provide a list of employees/vendors that match the criteria specified.
- Select the Employee/Vendor you wish to view from the list.
- Double click on the item you wish to view.
Note: if you leave all of the fields blank and just click Search, the database will display all conflicts of interest in the database in alphabetical order. Displaying vendors first, then employees.