If my child gets hurt or sick at home and can't participate in PE, what do I do?

Posted by:

A doctor/handwritten note from the parent informing the school nurse of the issue is needed. Depending on the severity, an alternate activity will be provided. Please remember that, by law, no student is allowed to drop PE.