Phone: (210) 356-4400
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education University of Maine Orono Core Subjects (4-8) Special Education (EC-12)
Mr. Bill Ballah
I am excited to be starting my 7th year teaching here at Jackson Middle School as one of the ALE (Alternative Learning Environment) classroom teachers. This school year promises to provide new challenges, but I am looking forward to learning together. I currently teach ALE Math, Science, Reading and Work Skills. I am a graduate of Van Buren High School in the state of Maine. I received my bachelors in Secondary Education from the University of Maine. My certifications are in Core Subjects (English Language Arts, Reading, Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics) grades 4-8 and Special Education grades EC-12.
I moved here, trading the frigid winters for hot summers, to the great state of Texas from Maine in 2016. I previously worked for twenty three years at a residential treatment program and school serving the State of Maine and the surrounding school districts. My last 8 years there were spent serving children with autism and their families. I am excited to see the potential and be a part of the growth that all students can achieve.
Monday - Friday
- 1st Period - Work Skills (8:25 - 9:16 am)
- 2nd Period - Reading (9:20 - 10:06 am)
- 3rd Period - Conference (10:10 - 10:56 am)
- 4th Period - Teacher Lunch (11:00 - 11:46 am)
- Lunch - (11:46 - 12:16)
- 5th Period - Math (12:20 - 1:06 pm)
- 6th Period - Science (1:10 - 1:56 pm)
- 7th Period - Science (2:00 - 2:46 pm)
- 8th Period - Math (2:50 - 3:40 pm)