5th Grade Expectations
1. We will follow the Golden Rule in school. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Bullying or disrespecting others will not be tolerated.
3. Students must be prepared to begin each subject lesson prepared with penci sharpened, notebook, workbook, and folder.
4. Students are expected to follow 5th Grade Homework calendar as directed and complete homework assignments on time and as stated on calendar. Homework will be checked daily.
5. Homework excuse will be provided for the following: Parent sending note, text, or email stating the reason as to why the assignment wasn't completed or the child was absent the previous day. Student is still responsible for completing the work.
6. Any make up work will be given a 10 day period for make up to receive full credit. Any work turned in after the 10 day period will receive the minimum grade as approved by the district.