Counselor Support Hotline
- Starting Monday 3/23/20--To speak with a high school counselor regarding counseling questions and concerns, please call the following number Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00pm. A counselor will be availabe to take your call. (210) 356-1619
Cancelled or Postponed Events
- All STAAR-EOC Exams have been cancelled for the months of April 2020 and May 2020.
- The TSI that was scheduled for March 21st has been cancelled. All students will be scheduled for the April 18th administration, pending normal school hours and operation.
- The Cafe College field trip on March 23rd has been cancelled. Any updates received from Cafe College will be updated as soon as possible.
- The SAT Exam scheduled for May 2, 2020 has been cancelled. Please visit Collegeboard for more information.
The guidance curriculum is designed to systematically provide lessons to students that facilitate growth, development, and transferable skills in the areas of educational, career, personal, and social development.
The purpose of responsive services is to intervene on behalf of students whose immediate personal concerns or circumstances put their continued educational, career, personal, and social development at risk.
The purpose of individual planning is to guide all students as they plan, monitor, and manage their individual educational, career, personal, and social development.
The purpose of system support is to identify and coordinate resources and activities on campus and in the community that indirectly benefit students.