21-22 Course Choice Sheets
The window to begin entering course requests into Skyward is Monday, January 25th. The deadline to enter course requests or make changes in Skyward is February 19th.
How to Enter the Course Selection into Skyward:
1. Student logs into their Skyward Account at neisd.net/skyward and clicks on the Course Request Tile.
1. Type the course number located on the Choice sheet into the search box. Course numbers are what identify each class. Only type in the course number and not the course name.
3. Highlight your selected course and click on "add". Do this for each course. Do not add your alternate electives under this section.
4. Once you're done with the "Request" tab, click on "Alternate" and enter your 3 alternate electives. It's important that you choose 3 alternates in case any of your elective choices become full or are not available.
5. If you want to remove a course, click on "remove".
6. Once you are done entering all requests and alternates, click on submit.
7. you are done!
For Current 20-21 Schedules