Visit Our Campus
Discover teachers with a passion to ignite your child’s curiosity and inspire a love for learning. Our experienced and credentialed teachers set high expectations designed to challenge your child and encourage personal growth and success. North East ISD wants you to know that your child is in good hands when attending one of our schools, so we encourage you to join a tour—available during school hours on all North East ISD campuses.
We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Wilshire Wildcat. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Wilshire! Where...
- Wilshire has been a Leader in Me school since 2013.
- We have Synergy Rallies on Fridays to celebrate our students and staff.
- For the past 10 years, Wilshire has partnered with Fort Sam Houston Army Base through the Adopt-A-School Program.
- Other community partners include St. David’s Episcopal Church and St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church.
- Students can participate in Choir, Peace Club, Safety Patrols and Leaders of the Pack.
- For parents, we have an active PTA, family engagement activities and classes, as well as class and event volunteer opportunities.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accomodate.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-407-9400.