CAMPUS HOURS & EXPECTATIONS
- School Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- The campus opens at 7:15 a.m. All students should not be dropped off prior to 7:15 a.m.
- Breakfast is served beginning at 7:15 a.m.
- We ask that all students arrive by 7:50 a.m., to avoid being tardy, and for an opportunity to participate socially in our morning activities.
- The first bell rings at 7:50 a.m. and the tardy bell rings at 8:00 a.m.
- Attendance is taken by 9:15 a.m. It is important that students be on campus.
- We begin instruction as soon as the bell has rung and ask that all students be in their classrooms. Parents are welcome to visit with the classroom teacher by scheduling an appointment to meet during the teacher's conference period or another agreed upon meeting time.