Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Journalism/Advertising, University of Oklahoma Marketing Education Certification
Hey Rattlers! Welcome to Business and Marketing!
This is my first year at Reagan, and I'm THRILLED to be a Rattler! I am a graduate of the University of Oklahoma (BOOMER!) and I have worked in Business and Marketing for over 20 years. During my career I've had the opportunity to work all over the world thanks to my husband's position with the Department of Defense. I've held positions as Marketing Director in Kauai; Manager of Business Development and Operations in Sardinia, Italy; and Vice President of Regional Banking in Missouri, before moving to San Antonio.
I recently attained my Marketing Certification and feel SO BLESSED to join the Reagan Team! This year I will be teaching Principles of Business and Marketing, Career Prep and Business INCubator! I am excited to combine my experience with student development and share with you the knowledge and resources that will drive your success as you go forward! If you're not succeeding, then I'm not doing my job! It's going to be a GREAT year!
Finally a huge shout out to my AMAZING support crew behind the scenes: My fun and loving husband Jim and our 3 crazy awesome kids Kaitlyn, Lauren and Jay!
- 9:00 - 9:45 AM (Mon - Fri.)
- 3:45 - 4:30 PM (M,W,F)
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Principles of Business
- 11:50 AM - 12:50 PM Career Prep I & II
- 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM Business Incubator
- 2:25 PM - 3:25 PM Business Incubator
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Principles of Business
- 11:35 AM - 1:50 PM Principles of Business (B Lunch)
- 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM Career Prep Site Visits