Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree: Education K-8 Master's Degree: Educational Leadership GT Certified
I am your teacher, Ms. Danielson. This will be my 24th year of teaching and I can't wait for the school year to begin virtually. I have taught grades K-7 in my career as a teacher.
- Am happiest when I listen to music.
- Listen to tons of audiobooks since I drive a total of 2 hours a day to get to and from work.
- Am fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). I used to be an interpreter for the deaf.
- Am a published author of STEAM curriculum.
- Had the honor of teaching teachers how to teach science at local and statewide conferences
- Was a district science specialist for 6 years and a campus instructional coach for 6 years.
- Own a small private orchard and a shaved ice business.
7:15 Login using school username and password
7:20 -7:30 Morning Announcements
7:30-7:45 Morning Meeting
7:45-8:15 Language Arts/Reading Whole Class
8:15-8:30 Independent work – Small Group and individual assistance
8:30 – 8:45 Language Arts / Reading Whole Class
8:45 – 9:00 Independent Work / Small Group/ Individual Assistance
9:00 – 9:20 Recess
9:20 – 9:45 Integrated Social Studies Whole Class
9:45 – 10:30 Intervention & Enrichment
10:30 -11:05 Math Whole Class
11:05 -11:30 Independent work – Small Group – Individual Assistance
11:30 -12:00 Math Whole Class
2:00-12:30 Independent work – Small Group – Individual Assistance
12:35-1:15 LUNCH – RECESS
1:15-1:45 Science whole class
1:45-2:30 Specials Rotation
2:35-2:45 Independent work
2:45-3:15 Teacher Office Hours