Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree: Education K-8 Master's Degree: Educational Leadership GT Certified
Welcome to 3rd grade. I am your teacher, Ms. Danielson. This will be my 24th year of teaching and I can't wait for the school year to begin virtually. I have taught grades K-7 in my career as a teacher.
- Am happiest when I listen to music.
- Listen to tons of audiobooks since I drive a total of 2 hours a day to get to and from work.
- Am fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). I used to be an interpreter for the deaf.
- Am a published author of STEAM curriculum.
- Had the honor of teaching teachers how to teach science at local and statewide conferences
- Was a district science specialist for 6 years and a campus instructional coach for 6 years.
- Own a small private orchard and a shaved ice business.
Check your child's SeeSaw account for daily work. This will also keep you posted as to whether s/he is completing assignments.
Each day, log in on Zoom using the meeting number and password I provided you. Sign in on Launchpad using your username and password. If you need assistance, please email me or call the school at 210-407-4600. If you call and I am not available, I will call you as soon as I am finished working with others. If you are on Zoom and need help with the programs we are working on, raise your hand and I will help you.
***NEISD Virtual Learning Support Tutorials are available for parents, but will also be useful for students. Be sure to scroll down to see all of the options and tools.
You are going to love online learning.
7:15 Login using school username and password
7:20 -7:30 Morning Announcements
7:30-7:45 Morning Meeting
7:45-8:15 Language Arts/Reading Whole Class
8:15-8:30 Independent work – Small Group and individual assistance
8:30 – 8:45 Language Arts / Reading Whole Class
8:45 – 9:00 Independent Work / Small Group/ Individual Assistance
9:00 – 9:20 Recess
9:20 – 9:45 Integrated Social Studies Whole Class
9:45 – 10:30 Intervention & Enrichment
10:30 -11:05 Math Whole Class
11:05 -11:30 Independent work – Small Group – Individual Assistance
11:30 -12:00 Math Whole Class
2:00-12:30 Independent work – Small Group – Individual Assistance
12:35-1:15 LUNCH – RECESS
1:15-1:45 Science whole class
1:45-2:30 Specials Rotation
2:35-2:45 Independent work
2:45-3:15 Teacher Office Hours