We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Nimitz Seahawk. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Campus tours will be taking place the last Friday of every month.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Nimitz! Where...
- We lead with honor, courage and commitment.
- We are the District Academic UIL Champions (six years in a row).
- We are home of the Nimitz Dual Language program and NEISD STEM Academy.
- We are home to the only middle school Jr. Cadet program in NEISD.
- We offer a wide array of fine arts and electives including band, orchestra, theatre, dance, robotics, engineering and tech apps.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accomodate.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-356-5300.