We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents/guardians and students who are interested in becoming a Roan Forest Trailblazer. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Roan Forest! Where...
- We are a Leader in Me Lighthouse School.
- We offer students a Dual Language program.
- We provide Arts/STEAM Integration.
- Our campus is Social Emotional Learning (SEL)-focused.
- We provide distinguished enrichment opportunities.
- We have a diverse community with more than 22 languages spoken.
- Our school has a student-centered approach to learning.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accomodate.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-407-6800.