Degrees and Certifications:
BS Interdisciplinary Studies Certified EC-6
Mrs. Christina Guzman
I am so excited to be returning to Windcrest Elementary this year!
This will be my 11th year teaching and my fourth in NEISD! I have always known I wanted to be a teacher and love every minute of it! My favorite subjects are reading and science! In 2015 I was awarded teacher of the year in SAISD while there I taught for 6 years. While here at Windcrest I taught in 1st grade for two years and this is my second year in 2nd grade.
When I am away from school I love spending time with my family! I have a 6 year old daughter named Lili, my husband John, a cat named Toto and a dog named Odie and we have recently added a frog to the family that is named Glitter. I also enjoy cooking and baking, Pinterest, reading, watching movies and traveling.
I am so glad to be part of the Windcrest family and I can't wait to meet you all!
Schedule: Mrs. Guzman: Second Grade
7:45-8:00 Morning Meeting
1. Respect the rights, safety and property of others.
2. Keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
3. Accept responsibility for yourself and for your learning.
4. Be honest with yourself and with others.
5. As a responsible citizen, obey all school rules.