We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Thousand Oaks Thunderbolt. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
We offer tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. Please click on Schdele a Visit to set up your appointment
Discover Thousand Oaks! Where...
- We are a Leader in Me campus.
- We have physical education, STEAM lab, music and two computer labs.
- We have social emotional learning time in every classroom, every day.
- We have sensory pathways located throughout the building for brain breaks.
- We have SMART Boards, iPads and laptops in every classroom.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accomodate.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-407-8000.