- To enhance the students’ education by providing programs not offered in the regular curriculum.
- To promote a sense of unity as a community.
- To promote community service and the benefits of volunteering.
- To build a bridge between home and school, that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children.
- To focus on what students need to be successful in their learning, including proper nutrition and safe, healthy environments.
- To encourage and empower all families and the community to advocate for all children.
There are opportunities available for a variety of interests and availabilities!