Degrees and Certifications:
East Stroudsburg University Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management. Gwynedd Mercy University Master of Science in Education
Mr. Zachariah Jacobes
My name is Mr. Jacobes or Mr. J for short, I am a passionate, energetic, and exciting teacher. I have a cat named Twinkle who acts like a dog and knows how to give high fives. Some of my hobbies include running, reading, and spending time with my family.
This will be my 3rd year at Wilshire. I have taught 2nd, 1st, and now 4th for the 2021-2022 school year. I am excited to have the opportunity to work with the students at Wilshire Elementary and look forward to a wonderful year.
Parents are equally important as the classroom teacher is in their child's successful education. At home support is needed for the success of all students. Please contact me through email if you have any questions or concerns. Also please allow for at least 24 hours for a response.
- 7:30 Morning Announcements
- 7:30-7:45 Morning Meeting/SEL
- 7:45- 8:00 Word Study
- 8:00-8:15 Reading Mini-Lesson
- 8:15-9:10 Reading SG/ Stations
- 9:10-9:40 Math Intervention and Enrichment
- 9:40-10:15 Writing
- 10:15-10:40 Social Studies
- Transition to PM Classes.
- 10:45-11:05 Recess - bring lunch boxes to recess
- 11:05-11:35 Lunch
- 11:35-12:00 Social Studies
- 12:00-12:50 Specials Rotation [PE/Music
- 12:50-1:05 Word Study
- 1:05-1:20 Reading Mini-Lesson
- 1:20-2:05 Reading SG/ Stations
- 2:05-2:40 Writing
- 2:45 Pack up/Dismissal
Tutoring: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 2:45-3:45