Visit Our Campus
Discover teachers with a passion to ignite your child’s curiosity and inspire a love for learning. Our experienced and credentialed teachers set high expectations designed to challenge your child and encourage personal growth and success. North East ISD wants you to know that your child is in good hands when attending one of our schools, so we encourage you to join a tour—available during school hours on all North East ISD campuses.
We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Camelot Knight. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Camelot! Where...
- Leadership is fostered through the Leader in Me program.
- Community is built through the house system, inspired by the Ron Clark Academy.
- We have opportunities for extracurricular activities through after-school clubs, such as Girls Run, Healthy Chefs, Robotics, Chess, Mindfulness, Cheer, Girl Start, Coding, Hip Hop and Choir.
- We have time-honored traditions, such as Knighting, Family Fun Nights, Fiesta Float Parade and Manny Pena Academic Day.
- We hold weekly Synergy assemblies that celebrate student and staff successes.
What to Expect
Campus visits can range from a quick tour of the campus to a interest specific tour. Be sure to select any topics you and/or your student may be interested in when arranging your visit.
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunties offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
- Special Interests Facilities Tour: If you have any specific areas of interest, your guide can show you the appropriate facilities.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-407-1400.