Visit Our Campus
Discover teachers with a passion to ignite your child’s curiosity and inspire a love for learning. Our experienced and credentialed teachers set high expectations designed to challenge your child and encourage personal growth and success. North East ISD wants you to know that your child is in good hands when attending one of our schools, so we encourage you to join a tour—available during school hours on all North East ISD campuses.
We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Canyon Ridge Coyote. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Canyon Ridge! Where...
- STUDENTS ARE #1!
- SAFETY is our highest priority.
- STEAM Learning is offered for students to explore.
- We value leadership and provide opportunities for students to build upon their leadership skills.
- Students participate in Choir, Robotics, UIL, Garden Club, Kindness and Pep Squad.
- Students and staff give back to the community through volunteering and charity work.
- Families have access to our school park and a walking path outside of school hours.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accommodate you.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-407-1600.