Please screen your children each morning before they come to school. If your child has any of the following symptoms of illness, please KEEP THEM HOME FOR FURTHER OBSERVATION.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Avoid people who are sick (fever, coughing and sneezing).
- Put distance between your children and other people outside of your home. Keep children at least 6 feet from other people.
- Clean hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Children 2 years and older should wear a mask over their nose and mouth when in public settings where it’s difficult to practice social distancing. This is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in addition to (not instead of) the other everyday preventive actions listed above.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (like tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, and sinks).
- Launder items including washable plush toys as needed. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.
- Make sure your children are up to date on well-child visits and immunizations.
COVID-19 Resources from NEISD Health Services https://www.neisd.net/Page/28099
City of San Antonio COVID-19 Resource Guide https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Home