5th grade Safety Patrols
For more information or an application please see Coach Bagnato.
- Report to gym for safety vests.
- Duty starts promptly at 7:05 a.m. for morning patrols and 2:40 p.m. for afternoon patrols. Duty ends at 2:55 p.m.
- The captains will take roll to keep track of attendance. If you are not in the gym by 7:05 A.M. or 2:35 P.M., you will receive a “T” for tardy. If you do not show up at all, an “AB” will go down for the day beside your name meaning you were absent. (2 tardies equal 1 absence)
- Each patrol will have a designated duty station in the school. That station will change every 3 weeks. New assignments are posted with the captains on that Monday.
PATROL EXPECTATIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- Each patrol will be expected to follow the Olmos code of conduct.
- Each patrol is expected to be a good role model and to be courteous at all times.
- Each patrol is expected to be on time.
- Each patrol is expected to contact Coach Bagnato if you decide to quit the organization.
- If a patrol is found breaking any code of conduct, the following actions will take place:
1st time – warning is given (note sent home)
2nd time – patrol is put on probatio (note sent home)
3rd time – patrol is suspended from patrols (note sent home)