Your Family Specialist
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello Windcrest Families! My name is Yessica Carmona and I am the Family Specialist at Windcrest Elementary. I was born and raised in Mexico and moved to San Antonio with my family at the age of 12. I am married and have three wonderful children. I am a graduate of Texas A&M San Antonio with a Bachelors degree in Arts and a Minor in Education and have been part of North East ISD since 2012.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am here to support you and can't wait to see you in our upcoming family sessions!
Family Engagement creates and sustains partnerships with students, families, and the community to ensure high levels of learning for all.
Family Specialists are available to all NEISD families. They assist in various ways, such as:
provide families with information from the district, community agencies, city and state institutions, and any other organizations that might benefit those with specific needs;
- facilitate and conduct parent-education classes, counseling and mentoring;
- assist students and families to reach their maximum educational benefits;
- provide support to those who are in an emotional or financial crisis.
Family Engagement Courses
Family Engagement Course are free to all parents, grandparents, or community members. Participants are offered information on a wide variety of subjects.
- Parenting Classes
- Life Skills and Essential Knowledge
- Academic Skills
- Health, Nutrition, and Safety
- Leadership and Community Service
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Catalogs & Flyers