CM&E Mission and Objectives
Our Mission is to create educational environments that promote exemplary student achievement through cost-effective and innovative facility designs.
Our Vision is to:
- Design and construct quality, cost-effective buildings and facilities.
- Complete projects Per Program, On Budget, and On Schedule with the program as approved by the Superintendent and the North East Independent School District Board of Trustees.
- Construct facilities that provide students with vibrant learning environments that challenge and inspire academic excellence.
Our Objectives are to formulate, refine, manage, and implement — through prudent planning, design, bidding, and construction — bond programs that are:
- Per Program - design projects within the approved program that are consistent with the District's educational specifications.
- On Budget - enhancing the educational experience through conscientious management of public funds and trust utilizing both best-value and prudent value-engineering practices.
- On Schedule - completing all bond projects within the approved project time lines with due diligence, integrity, and superior workmanship.