DATA Admissions & Lottery
- Students residing in NEISD must have an overall minimum average of 85 in academic courses
- Students residing outside of NEISD must have an overall minimum average of 90 in academic courses
- Students must be in good standing in regards to attendance and behavior, and maintain Student Code of Conduct expectations
If enrollment request exceeds the number of students allowed to be in the program a lottery will be held to select students for the next year's freshman class.
- October 3, 2022, 5:30 - 7:30pm at Tex Hill Middle School
- November 14, 2022, 5:30 - 7:30pm at Bradley Middle School
- December 5, 2022, 5:30 - 7:30pm at Garner Middle School
Virtual Online event:
- Youtube Video Available Beginning October 19th at 6:00PM
DATA Open House In-Person Event:
- January 19, 2023, 5:30 – 7:30pm at DATA at Roosevelt High School
Call DATA office at (210) 356-2237
Email Ms. Tiller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to DATA HS on the next page by clicking Next.
Applications deadline to February 8, 2023. Once all information has been submitted, a representative will contact all students regarding their acceptance status.
Apply to DATA High School