Technology Student Association (TSA)
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is a national organization of students engaged in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
ETA offers a problem-based learning environment. Students are continually faced with solving real-life problems using the most current methods, modalities, and technology available. These tasks guide students into becoming very adept problem solvers with excellent critical thinking skills. Those skills are best shown in competitions hosted by the Technology Student Association (TSA).
Sponsor - Mrs. Gentry. Josh Beck, Dr. Albert Chang, Kevin Nardo, Rick Saldana
2018-2019 Club Officers
- President - Julian Wearden
- Vice-President - Mirabelle Long
- Secretary - Maria Fiebelman
- Treasurer - Jakob Geib
- Reporter - Whitney Hicks
- Sergeant at Arms - Elizabeth McCormick
- Parliamentarian - Oscar DeLa Torre
- Historians - Victoria Losoya and Natalie Grant
- Public Relations - Ayaan Momin