information for students

             Online Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals

Please review the participation guidelines and instructions provided below before completing your application.

NOTE: It is not necessary to complete a paper application if you apply online. Please help us expedite application processing by submitting only one application for your household.

Guideline Letter and instructions / Instrucciones para llenar la solicitud

Button to Apply Online  


Reduced-Price Meal Income Eligibility Guidelines
Pautas para la elegibilidad de descuentos según los ingresos

Family Size
Tamaño de la



Twice per Month
Dos veces al mes

Every Two Weeks
Cada dos semanas


















































For each additional family member add (Por cada miembro adicional de la familia sume):


+ $642

+ $321

+ $296

+ $148


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or(3)  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.