Pre-K is not offered at every campus, but NEISD provides multiple locations for our Tuition-Based or Qualification-Based Pre-K programs. We hope that you will visit those pages to review eligibility information and then apply to join the NEISD family.
Discover New Pre-K Opportunities at NEISD
North East ISD is excited to offer a full-day, high-quality Pre-K for all 4 year-old students who live within the District. Pre-K students learn social, emotional, and academic skills through hands-on experiences and purposeful play. Opportunities for 3-year-old students are also available at the Pre-K Academy at West Avenue based on seat availability.
Your child has an opportunity to be a part of our NEISD family with the ability to apply for tuition-based Pre-K based on seat availability.
Why Choose NEISD Tuition Pre-K?
- Highly Qualified, Certified, and Degreed Teachers
- Each Pre-K class has an instructional assistant, for a ratio of 1:11
- State adopted curriculum based on Texas Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines
- PE with a certified teacher
- Recess and outdoor learning daily
- Breakfast and lunch available
- 90 minutes of child directed play daily
Submitting an application is the first step in the process to join the NEISD family. NEISD will notify families of acceptance.
There are a limited number of spaces.
Spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Tuition-based Pre-K opportunities at all elementary schools for the whole District.
How to Apply
Accepting Applications Beginning:
January 2nd at 8:00AM.
Limited space available on a first-come,
first-served basis at designated schools.
at west avenue
The Pre-K Academy at West Avenue provides a high-quality prekindergarten with unique student learning opportunities such as Dual Language, STEAM, music, and outdoor learning.
The Pre-K Academy offers Pre-K for qualifying and tuition-based students.
(Tuition is paid monthly for 10 months)
(due at completion of registration)
August Tuition (payment 1)
Recurring Monthly Tuition
Discover More About
Full-Day Pre-K Campuses
*Bilingual instruction offered at these campuses.
- Bulverde Creek Elementary
- Camelot Elementary
- Canyon Ridge Elementary
- Cibolo Green Elementary
- Clear Spring Elementary
- Coker Elementary*
- East Terrell Hills Elementary*
- El Dorado Elementary*
- Encino Park Elementary
- Fox Run Elementary*
- Hardy Oak Elementary
- Harmony Hills Elementary
- Huebner Elementary
- Larkspur Elementary*
- Las Lomas Elementary
- Longs Creek Elementary
- Northern Hills Elementary*
- Oak Grove Elementary*
- Oak Meadow Elementary*
- Pre-K Academy at West Avenue*
- Redland Oaks Elementary
- Regency Place Elementary*
- Ridgeview Elementary*
- Roan Forest Elementary*
- Royal Ridge Elementary
- Serna Elementary
- Stahl Elementary*
- Stone Oak Elementary*
- Thousand Oaks Elementary
- Tuscany Heights
- Vineyard Ranch Elementary*
- Walzem Elementary*
- Wetmore Elementary
- Wilderness Oak Elementary
- Wilshire Elementary
- Windcrest Elementary
- Woodstone Elementary
Transportation from around the District is only available for Pre-K Academy at West Avenue. Transportation is not available for the remaining campuses.
Limited After School Care (KIN) opportunities available.
Who Can Attend Tuition-Based Pre-K?
Learn more about if your child qualifies to attend for free. LEARN MORE
- Child must be at least three years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year (if a 3-year-old program is available) or four years of age on or before September 1; and
- Child must be resident of NEISD or the child of an NEISD employee (view Boundary Map)
- Child must be current with required immunizations
- Agree to the terms and conditions in the Parent Agreement for Tuition Pre-K
- **Accepting a Tuition Pre-K seat at a campus that is not a child's home campus grants enrollment only for Pre-K. School choice applications are available to apply for Kindergarten - 5th-grade enrollment.