We challenge and encourage each student to achieve and demonstrate academic excellence, technical skills and responsible citizenship.
Endorsement Study Guide
- Equip students with technical and professional skills necessary to succeed in today's high demand occupational environment.
- Providing students with relevant contexts for studying and learning.
- Link school-based learning with the knowledge and skills required for success in the workplace.
Magnet High School Informational Sessions
December 12, 2016 - Bush Middle School
January 9, 2016 - Krueger Middle School
Times: 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. Open House, 6:30 p.m. Magnet Program Presentation, 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. Magnet Breakout Sessions
Inviting all 8th grade parents and students.
Learn about the following programs:
- Agriscience Magnet Program (AMP)
- Career and Technical Education Academy (CTE)
- Design and Technology Academy (DATA)
- Electrical and Technologies Academy (ETA)
- The International School of Americas (ISA)
- North East School of the Arts (NESA)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Academy (STEM)