Office: (210) 356-4400 | Fax: (210) 442-0580
- During the lesson presentations, students must respond and interact with me. This is part of their grade.
- All students will complete independent work ( work by themselves) in their “Daily Student Writing Digital Notebook”. This is due every Friday.
- Exit Tickets are due after every class that day.
- You will have a Warm-up everyday, but not not for the first two weeks. This will also be part of their grade.
It is very important that you enter my room ready to learn and with all the supplies to be successful in my class. Let’s go over simple classroom rules .
- Please always mute your screen.
-If you need help please ask.
-No cell phones are allowed to be out while we are in session.
-Do not interrupt class, while I am teaching.
-Stay in your seat, unless you are given permission to get up.
-Do not chat with other students, while I am teaching.
-Be on time to class. Do not be tardy.
-Dress appropriate for class. No pajamas! Use free dress rules.
- No eating while class is in session.
-Be respectful to everyone! Especially when we practice speaking English.
-Make sure you are on time from your 5 min. Breaks.
4538 Vance Jackson, San Antonio, TX 78230