The Academy of Creative Education is a non-traditional high school providing at-risk students with a unique learning environment for the completion of their high school diploma. Those candidates closest to fulfilling graduation requirements will be considered first.
NOTE: See your home campus counselor or administrator for an application before contacting ACE directly. ACE will NOT accept applicants without a complete application from your home school. Do not withdraw from your home school until you have been instructed to by ACE!
Once you have properly filled out theACE Application, your home school counselor or administrator will then sign the application, and submit it, along with a copy of your full NEISD transcript and Personal Graduation Plan (PGP) to our office.
Three days after your application is sent by your home school counselor to our office, call our office at (210) 407-0740 to set up an interview.
The interview process will determine whether you meet the guidelines needed to become an ACE student. If accepted, you will then be scheduled for orientation. Orientations are held monthly depending on enrollment.
In order to participate in orientation, the following must have been submitted to our office:
- Complete ACE Application Form (Signed and submitted by your home school counselor or administrator)
- Current High School Transcript (Submitted with application)
- PGP - Personal Graduation Plan (Submitted with application)
- Signature or Parent/Guardian if under 18
- Proof of Residency (if buying, a utility bill; if renting, a current lease agreement)
For more information, contact your NEISD home school counselor.