~ General Classroom Rules and Guidelines ~
Be courteous, considerate and respectful to others. Do not interfere with the learning of others. When you come into the classroom get your materials out and read the board for instructions.
~ THE BIG FOUR ~
1. No standing by the door before class is over. Stay in your seat until the bell rings.
2. Electronic Devices – Can be used at the appropriate time as directed by the teacher. NO devices out during instruction. Put them up in your backpack, purse, etc…
3. Be on time (your body, in the classroom when the bell rings).
4. Be prepared. Bring your supplies to class every day.
Supplies to bring EVERYDAY:
1. A spiral or journal (This can be left in the classroom for the student to use each day.)
2. Pencils & erasers
12049 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX 78216