How Longs Creek Works
- Supervision is available beginning at 7:15am.
- Students gather in the following areas before school:
*Library - Kindergarten
*Gym 1 - 1st grade
half of 3rd grade (Yanez and Hudson)
*Gym 2 - 4th grade
half of 3rd grade (Luna, White, Achterberg)
- Students are dismissed to the classrooms at 7:50am.
- Students arriving after 7:50am, should proceed to their classroom.
- School hours are 8:00am-3:15pm.
- The tardy bell rings at 8:05am.
- An adult must escort a student into the building and sign them in after the 8:05 tardy bell.
- If a student arrives after 9:15am, they are counted absent.
- Student sign out end at 3:00pm each day to prepare for dismissal
- Buses arrive in the bus drive at the back of the school.
- Parent pick up and drop off is located at the back of the school.
- Carpool (for multi-family carpooling) is in the front of the school.
Please be reminded that the front parking lot is designated DAYCARE/CARPOOL ONLY. If you are not dropping off three or more students and have registered with the school as a “carpool,” you are expected to use the back parking lot.
“Car-rider” parents, please display your child’s “car-rider” name tag so it can be seen by faculty during afternoon pick-up. This will help expedite the loading process. If you do not have a “car-rider” name tag, you can request one from your child’s teacher.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we continue to try and provide a safe environment for our students.