Return to Headlines

Records Request

Current/Former Employees

To request copies of your employee records, including service records, submit an online Records Request. If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (210) 407-0079. 

New Employees

It is the responsibility of newly hired employees to contact their former employer to request and submit the following official service record documents to the Human Resources department. For experience to be considered for current year salary placement (if applicable), the following forms must be received by the Human Resources department no later than the last day of the employee’s current work schedule. Each year of employment must be identified on a separate line.

Note: If you have issues with viewing the Texas Service Record PDF in your browser, right-click on the link and select "Save Link As" (Or "Save Target As") to downlaod the PDF to your computer. Open from your computer with Adobe Reader. Click here for these instructions on opening the Texas Service Record PDF. Contact TEA if you continue to experience issues. 

Public/Charter School

Private School



Additional information can be found on the Texas Education Agency (TEA) website through the following links: Regional Accrediting Associations and Commissioner’s Rules on Creditable Years of Experience.

Professional Development Transcripts

To request copies of your professional development (PD) transcripts from A-Train or Eduphoria Workshop, submit an online Professional Development Transcript Request. If you have questions, please contact the Curriculum and Instruction Department at 210-407-0329.

Open Records Request 

To request information under the Texas Public Information Act (TPIA), submit an online Open Records Request. More information is available on the district’s Public Information Act webpage.