MacArthur 2023-2024 Course Selection Kick-Off starts on January 19th with a presentation from the counseling office to be shown during Flex period. All 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students will receive course cards and handouts to help with course selections. Throughout the week, teachers and students will discuss the course options to take next year.
Incoming 9th Grade Course Selection
10th - 12th Course Card 2023/2024
How to Enter Course Requests on Skyward
- Click on Course Requests and the screenshot below opens. Students enter their courses by subject, description, or course number. Then click add.
- Student can enter alternates, by choosing alternates. The maximum number of courses is 3. Submit Course Requests.
- Students can put their alternates in the order of first choice to third choice.
- The students can print their course requests, which includes the alternate
- After the students enter their courses, the counselor can view or change the courses - Student Profile>Scheduling>Course Requests.
- If a student only needs a semester of a full year course, this will be adjusted in this
Download PDF of Instructions
Course Selection Presentation 2023-2024
8th Grade Course Selection Presentation
NEISD Endorsement Guide
2023-2024 Course Catalog