Pebble Go provides highly engaging, leveled text for our youngest researchers. Each article includes spoken-word audio with text highlighting, along with multimedia such as videos and photographs. Four databases for beginning researchers (Social Studies, Biographies, Animals, Earth & Space)
Available in English and Spanish
- Correlation to Standards
- Content Maps for each Resource
- Lesson Plans and Activities
- Promotional Materials
This Hyperdoc is designed for teachers or students to progress at their own pace. It is meant to be interactive, with videos, links to resources, and interactive elements.
You can share it with a group of teachers and then empower them to use it with students, or use it yourself with students.
Need to know:
- Encourage students to start on slide one. The slideshow can be paused.
- Google slides and Google docs will prompt teachers to create a copy of the items.
- To personalize this presentation, make a copy of the presentation from this link. https://goo.gl/MM25YB
- Link your own padlet on the reflect page
- Add your presentation to Google classroom