BrainPOP is an educational website that includes over 1,000 short curriculum-based animated movies for grades k-12.
Teachers and students have access to My BrainPOP with assessments and creation tools such as make-a-movie, concept mapping, and educational games. Resources include:
- BrainPOP Jr - grades K-3
- BrainPOP - covers science, social studies, English, math, engineering & technology, health, arts, and music
- BrainPOP ELL - provides grammar and vocabulary instruction plus interactive exercises for non-native English speakers
- BrainPOP Espanol
- BrainPOP Francais
- BrainPOP Educators - resources and collaboration with other BrainPOP educators
- Creating Assignments with My BrainPOP
- Make-A-Map Concept Mapping Tool Explained in less than 2 Minutes!
- Make-A-Movie Tool Explained in 2 Minutes!
Webinars from Brainpop