About Us

  • Admin Team

    MacArthur High School was the first high school in the North East Independent School District. It was established in 1950 as North East Rural High School, but was later renamed after Douglas MacArthur in the 1958-1959 school year.

    The school's athletic and other organizations have seen many successes with district, regional, and state appearances and championships. Mac has achieved notable recognition in recent years for its UIL Academic teams, with both teams and individuals placing at the state level in science, current events, and social studies competitions, and a 2007 TMSCA State Championship in science.

     

Principal

Administration