Degrees and Certifications:
MA in English as a Second Language, UTSA BA in Spanish. UTSA
Mrs. Angeles Saaid
¡¡¡Hola a todos!!!
I am very happy and honored to be teaching Spanish at Douglas MacArthur High School, Home of the Brahmas!
I was born and raised in Monterrey, Mexico and moved to the U.S. being a teenager. I attended the University of Texas at San Antonio (GO ROADRUNNERS) where I received my BA in Spanish and my MA in English as a Second Language. This is my 2nd year teaching at Mac and my 21st overall, 10 of which were overseas, in Morocco, teaching Pre-K and KG and also English as a Foreign Language to children and adults.
I like to read and watch documentaries related to history, any time period but lately I seem to be leaning to the Middle Ages. I also enjoy rooting for my favorite soccer teams. However, the activity that I just love the most is playing with my cats, Pastel and Garibaldi.
I am looking forward to meet my new students and have a great school year 2019-2020.
- 1st Period (8:55 – 9:45) Spanish 1
- 2nd Period (9:50 - 10:45) Spanish 1
- 3rd Period (10:50 - 11:40) Spanish 1
- 4th Period (11:45 - 12:35) Spanish 1
- 5th Period (12:40 - 1:30) Conference
- 6th Period (1:35 - 2:25) Lunch
- 7th Period (2:30 - 3:20) Spanish 1
- 8th Period (3:25 - 4:15) Spanish 1
- Mondays and Tuesdays 8:00-8:30 am
- Wednesdays 4:15-5:00 pm
- or by appointment