Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science Master's of Arts in Teaching
Mrs. Candace Rauschuber
Candace Rauschuber attended Trinity University where she graduated with a BS in Computer Science and a MA in Teaching. She is married and has one daughter at Bradley MS. Mrs. Rauschuber plays the flute in the Heart of Texas Concert Band and practices martial arts where she has attained a second degree black belt in Tai Chi. She enjoys going to Renaissance festivals, Comic Cons, classic car shows, and being in the outdoors.
Mrs. Rauschuber spent 17 years in the IT industry as a professional software developer, software tester and IT manager. She is enjoying being back into the career that brought her to San Antonio from her hometown of Dallas, TX. She looks forward to bringing her workforce experiences into the classroom to share with the students and to foster a true desire to learn and expand their knowledge in the world of Computer Science. This is her third year at STEM.
- 1st Period (8:55-9:47) AP Computer Science Principles
- 2nd Period (9:52-10:45) Computer Science II Pre-AP
- 3rd Period (10:50-11:40) Computer Science I Pre-AP
- 4th Period (11:45-12:35) Planning (Off)
- 5th Period (12:40-1:30) Lunch
- 6th Period (1:35-2:25) Computer Science I Pre-AP
- 7th Period (2:30-3:20) AP Computer Science A
- 8th Period (3:25-4:15) Computer Science I Pre-AP
Tutoring Tuesday, Thursday mornings 8:05-8:45; Monday, Thursday after school until 5:00
Wed afternoon is CyberPatriot, Thurs afternoon is UIL (but I may still be available)