Welcome to the Clinic!
We are open every school day from 7:15am-4:00pm. If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to drop in or call the school.
School nurses and clinic assistants not only take care of skinned knees and stomach aches, but they also are responsible for...
- Growth assessment for all students pre-K through 5th grades
- Hearing and vision screenings for all Kinder, 1st, 3rd, and 5th graders
- Acanthosis Nigricians screening for 1st, 3rd and 5th graders
- Spinal Screening for 5th graders
- Dental screening for 3rd grade
Please remember to pack a change of clothes in your child’s backpack. Children of all ages have various accidents requiring them to change clothes during the day. We do have some clothes in the clinic, but they are in limited quantities, and we would hope to save you a trip to the school in the middle of your busy day. Also, remember to put in warmer clothes when the weather starts to change