Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Peggie (KATHY) Mullinax
Greeting Castle Hills Roadrunners!!!
I have had the pleasure of being a Roadrunner since 2001. I feel honored to be on a campus with perspicacious parents, fabulous faculty, and superb students!!! It is a blessing to actually be able to say “I LOVE what I do”…which is helping your kids!! I truly love being a school counselor; hence, I consider myself one of the most fortunate people in the world to have my job!!! I am afforded the awesome opportunity of empowering children every day in becoming responsible and productive lifelong learners!!
My elementary, middle school, and high school years - I graduated as a Kenedy Lion!
College years - I graduated as a Baylor Bear! SIC'EM BEARS!!
Masters Degree - Texas A&I University
Masters of Counseling - Texas A&M University at Kingsville
NEISD Trauma and Loss School Specialist - 2006
NEISD District Crisis Intervention Team – 2006 to present
College and Career Awareness and Preparedness
Campus Test Coordinator
Safe and Drug Free Schools Campus Coordinator
McKinney Point of Contact
My days are filled with meeting students, teachers, and parents needs through:
- Student observations in the classroom, at recess, at lunch, and at Specials
- Guidance lessons
- Small groups
- Meeting with students as needed
- Lunch bunch
- Extended planning
- Consultuation w/Nurse
- Parent/Teacher Conferences(by request)
- Phone Conferences w/parents
- Conferences w/parents (scheduled or unscheduled)
- 5th grade "Choice Slips"/Transition Tour and Mtgs. with M.S. counselors
- ISA PAL Coordinator - H.S. students
- Leadership meetings
- Lighthouse team meetings
- Campus Test Coordinator
- Safe and Drug Free Schools Campus Contact
- NEISD Crisis Intervention Team