Shirts · The proper grade-level shirt will be the outer layer of clothing worn by all students during the school day.
· Sixth graders will wear collared solid yellow shirts.
· Seventh graders will wear collared solid white shirts.
· Eighth graders will wear collared solid black shirts.
· Collared Oxford/Polo, long or short sleeves, are acceptable.
· No visible under garments or exposed midriffs.
· Only tan (Khaki) trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts are permitted.
· Pants and/or shorts will be worn securely at the waist.
· All trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts will be conservative and modest in appearance. Campus Administration will determine appropriate length. No holes in clothing allowed. This includes clothing purchased as fashionably pre-torn. · Form-fitting and skin-tight pants or shorts of spandex, lycra or other similar materials are not permitted.
On special occassions, students may deviate from the uniform referenced above. Here are those exceptions:
SPIRIT DAYS- School spirit shirts and jeans are permitted on game days and every Friday during the school year.
COLLEGE DAYS – College shirts and jeans are permitted every Tuesday.
Student dress on these days must still adhere to the NEISD Dresscode found on page 98-99 in the Student Parent Handbook at :NEISD Student- Parent Handbook
Cold Weather Attire
· Light jackets, vests, sweater or hoodies may be worn as long it complies with North East Dress Code.
If your child needs any assistance with uniforms or jackets, please contact Leticia Aldana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-356-4700.