- Evening High School classes are offered to high school students who attend private or public schools throughout San Antonio
- Evening High School is NOT a direct teach setting; therefore, taking courses for advancement should be carefully considered.
- Each session consist of 14 class nights (except summer session - see calendar) with four hours of class time each night.
- Class times are ALWAYS 5:15 p.m to 9:15 p.m during all four sessions
- Courses offered during any session are:
English I, II, III, IV
Math: Geometry, Algebra 1 & 2, Math Models w/applications
Social Studies: United States History, World History, World Geography, Government, Economics