Phone: 210-356-1800 (RRHS)
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts in History Texas A&M University-San Antonio Social Studies grades 7-12
Mrs. Emily Rose
Yes, there is a horror movie with my name in the title (The Exorcism of Emily Rose) but no, it is not based on me. Both my husband and I are natives of San Antonio, TX and are NEISD alumni. We have one human child (almost 4yo) and one canine child (9yo). I am a passionate educator, as are six members of my family. I believe that a good education is essential in order to be a good citizen, a productive member of society, and a well rounded individual. I consider school to be a vital building block of society, not only because of the opportunity to learn a variety of academic content but particularly with regard to the development of social skills and exposure to different points of view, cultures, and personalities. My interests include (but are not limited to) history, education and mentoring, comedy, criminal psychology, animal rescue, and spending time with my loved ones.
****I have a public Instagram account which I use to create and maintain a sense of community both inside and outside my classroom. Please follow me! @world_history_rose
World History Honors:
- Period 1: MWF 10:00am - 11:00am (60 min.)
- Period 2B: MWF 11:10am - 12:55pm (60 min. class, 35 min. lunch)
- Class Part 1: 11:10am - 11:40am (35 min.)
- B Lunch: 11:50am - 12:25pm (35 min.)
- Class Part 2: 12:30pm - 1:10pm (40 min.)
- Period 3: MWF 1:15pm - 2:15pm (60 min.)
- Period 4: MWF 2:25pm - 3:25pm (60 min.)
- Conference Period 5: TuTh 10:00am - 11:30am (90 min.)
- Period 6B: TuTh 11:35am - 1:50pm (90 min. class, 35 min. lunch)
- Class Part 1: 11:35am - 12:20pm (45 min.)
- B Lunch: 12:20pm - 1:05pm (35 min.)
- Class Part 2: 1:05pm - 1:50pm (45 min.)
- Period 7: TuTh 1:55pm - 3:25pm (90 min.)
*Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am-10:00am and 3:30pm-4:30pm. Sign up sheet & link on Google Classroom.
**Additional appointments available upon request. Wednesday mornings are not available due to various staff meetings.