Degrees and Certifications:
BA History, English Certified in Secondary History, English and all levels PE.
Greenback Night 2021!
Welcome to Academic Literacy and Girls Soccer at Reagan High School!
I am a graduate of Texas A&M University with a BA in History and English...WHOOP! I have been teaching English and coaching in NEISD for twenty-six years. My students will leave my class with all the skills they need to be college-ready, and confident they have the tools they need to succeed in life! I am very excited to be a Rattler, and I absolutely love my students and athletes.
I am the very proud Head Coach of the Lady Rattlers Soccer Team:
- JV District Champs every year from 2000-2019
- Career JV Record 361 wins, 4 losses and 8 ties
- Awarded TASCO (Texas Association of Soccer Coaches) Region IV Assistant Coach of the year four times
- TASCO Member and Clinic Attendee 2000-2019
- TASCO Clinician 2005
- Express News Soccer Coach of the Year 2019
- Undefeated District Champs 2021!
- 2000-2001 Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2001-2002 State Semi-Finalist
- 2002-2003 Regional-Finalist
- 2003-2004 State Finalist (Lost state title game in a shoot-out)
- 2004-2005 Regional Finalist
- 2005-2006 Regional Finalist
- 2006-2007 Regional Semi-Finalist
- 2007-2008 Regional Finalist
- 2008-2009 District champs, State Semi-Finalist
- 2009-2010 Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2010-2011 Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2011-2012 Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2012-2013 District Champs, Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2013-2014 District champs, State Semi-Finalist
- 2014-2015 District champs, State Semi-Finalist
- 2015-2016 District Champs
- 2016-2017 District champs, Regional Quarter-Finalist
- 2017-2018 Earned post-season play-off berth
- 2018-2019 Undefeated District Champs, Regional Quarter-finalist
- 2019-2020.....The year of Covid............
- 2020-2021 District Champs, Bi-District Champs, Area Finalist
- 2021-2022 District Runner-Up, Bi-District Champs, Area Champs, Regional Finalist!
Academic Literacy: My goal is to improve student reading and writing and instill an appreciation of literature.
Outdoor Education: My goal is to provide students with healthy alternatives and activities for life!
1st period Conference
2nd period Academic Literacy Academy: PA 238
3rd period Outdoor Education: PA 11A
4th period Outdoor Education: PA 11A
5th period Outdoor Education: PA 11A
6th period: Lunch
7th period JV Soccer: Field
8th period Varsity Soccer: Field