Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Elementary Education (12/2012)- Grand Canyon University MS in Child & Adolescent Psychology (11/2017)-Walden University
Mrs. Stefanie Fulford
Hello and Welcome!
This will be my sixth year in teaching and my fourrh here at Harris. I love this school! This is my 2nd year to teach 7th grade science or as I call it "Intro into biology." To my new babies, I am looking forward to getting to know you and watch you grow and learn this upcoming year. Human Body, Dissections, & Ecology, Oh My! Here are a few facts about myself for the inquiring minds.
- I was born in Dallas, TX.
- I grew up in and out of foster care until I was 12.
- I lived in an orphanage from age 12 to 18.
- I'm an Air Force Veteran.
- My husband and I have 6 beautiful and talented children.
- I graduated from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ.
- I obtained my Master's in Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- I am addicted to Audible and love to read! This wasn't the case growing up. I learned to love reading as a adult.
- During the summer you can find our family in Rockport or more recently California!
- I was in stationed in Alaska. Yes it gets SUPER cold.
- I tried to live without Starbuck once. It was the worst 5 minutes of my life! :)
- I love to bake!
- My extended family is CrossFit Virilis! Yes, I'm a crossfitter and love the daily challenge. Guess that's why I teach!
1st period (8:25 - 9:14) --
2nd period (9:18 - 10:04) --
3rd period (10:08 - 10:54) --
4th Period (10:58 - 11:44) --
7th Lunch (11:48 - 12:08) --
5th period (12:22 - 1:08) --
6th period (1:12 - 1:58) --
7th period (2:02 - 2:48) --
8th period (2:52 - 3:40) -- Conference & Planning
Robotics Club Meets
Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30-4:45
Any Morning from 7:45-8:10
Afternoon: Mondays & Fridays from 3:30-4:10