Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Elementary Education (12/2012)- Grand Canyon University MS in Child & Adolescent Psychology (11/2017)-Walden University
Mrs. Stefanie Fulford
Hello and Welcome!
This will be my eighth year in teaching and my sixth here at Harris. I love this school! Before moving into the AVID role, I taught 6th & 7th grade science. I am looking forward to this new position and getting to watch our Harris AVID students grow into young professionals ready to take on college and any career they so choose. Here are some fun facts about me in case you are bored and need something to read. :) I'm looking forward to this year and many more.
- I was born in Dallas, TX.
- I grew up in and out of foster care until I was 12.
- I lived in an orphanage from age 12 to 18.
- I'm an Air Force Veteran.
- My husband and I have 6 beautiful and talented children.
- I graduated from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ.
- I obtained my Master's in Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- I am addicted to Audible and love to read! This wasn't the case growing up. I learned to love reading as a adult.
- During the summer you can find our family in Rockport or more recently California!
- I was in stationed in Alaska. Yes it gets SUPER cold.
- I tried to live without Starbuck once. It was the worst 5 minutes of my life! :)
- I love to bake!
- My extended family is CrossFit Virilis! Yes, I'm a crossfitter and love the daily challenge. Guess that's why I teach!
1st Period: 8:30-9:35
3rd Period: 9:40-10:45
5th Period: Conference
7th Period: 12:00-1:05
2nd Period: Conference
4th Period: 9:40-10:45
6th Period: 11:35-12:40
8th Period: 12:45-1:50