Degrees and Certifications:
BFA 1989 Stephen F. Austin State University MLA 2008 Dallas Baptist University
Mrs. Tracey Abel
- I was born in Dallas and now live in San Marcos.
- I went to Cy-Fair High school in Houston.
- I went to Stephen F. Austin State University for my BFA and Dallas Baptist University for my MLA.
- This will be my 31st year of teaching.
- I taught middle school and high school art in Corsicana for 24 years and was the Fine Arts Coordinator the last 2 years there before moving to San Antonio in 2013.
- I taught at Taft H.S. for 2 years in Northside ISD. This will be my fifth year at Harris.
- I sponsor National Junior Art Honor Society.
- I have had many art students receive awards at various art competitions and I expect to have another successful year at the Junior VASE competition in May.
- I have been married for 33 years to Eddie Abel and we have two sons; Richard 29 and Ryan 27.
- My hobbies are hiking, kayaking and running 5K races.
- I love teaching Art and I am looking forward to working with the talented students at Harris Middle School this year.
2nd Art-II 7th & 8th Grade
3rd Art-II 7th & 8th Grade
4th Art-II 7th & 8th Grade
5th Art-III 8th Grade
6th Art-II 7th & 8th Grade
7th Art-III 8th Grade
8th Art-I 7th & 8th Grade