Degrees and Certifications:
● Why do you love teaching?
I love teaching because sharing my knowledge with others is very rewarding. I love teaching because every single day we make a difference in someone's life which goes far beyond knowledge.
● How do you create a welcoming environment for all?
- Good Relationships. Get started early. Build positive relationships with students and parents starting with the first day of school. ...
- Clear Communication. Speak their language. Use humor, tech, or other strategies to get on their level. ...
- Trust. By letting my students be decision makers in the classroom.
● How will you communicate and be accessible to your students and parents(What platforms will you be using?)
I will be communicating with my classes through Google Classroom, ZOOM, as well as SportsYou for athletics.
● What do you like to do? What inspires you? Etc.
Some of the activities I like to do are Jiu-Jitsu, Fishing, Hunting, and Camping. Hard work and a team atmosphere inspire me.
● How long have you been at IKE & teaching overall? I have been teaching at Eisenhower for 6 years.
● What are you teaching this year? I will be teaching Health, PE, and Athletics.
● What “extra” @ IKE are you involved with? Football, Track & Field, Soccer
Degrees & Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Tarleton State University
Coach Moore's Greenback Night Video:
PHONE- 2103563534 COACHES OFFICE
TUTORING TIMES- 7:45-8:15am or 2:00-2:50pm (Please email me for zoom link to meet)
REMIND CLASSES- Health (@ikehealthm) , PE (@ikepemoore)
GOOGLE CLASSROOM- Google classroom codes can be found on the schedule.
ZOOM MEETING- Zoom Meeting Codes can be found on schedule by class period.
1ST PERIOD (8:30-9:35) 7TH GRADE ATHLETICS
3RD PERIOD (9:40-10:45) 6TH GRADE HEALTH
5TH PERIOD (11:35-12:40) 6TH GRADE PE
7TH PERIOD (12:45-1:50) CONFERENCE
2ND PERIOD (8:30-9:35) 6TH GRADE HEALTH
4TH PERIOD (9:40-10:45) 6TH GRADE HEALTH
6TH PERIOD (11:35-12:40) 6TH GRADE HEALTH
8TH PERIOD (12:45-1:50) 8TH GRADE ATHLETICS