Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies Master of Science, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Mrs. Kristina Graham
My name is Kristina Graham and I am excited to join the Las Lomas and Northeast ISD family as the targeted support teacher. I will be working with students in all grade levels this year, and cannot wait to help our students continue to succeed. Due to not having a traditional classroom, my schedule will vary from day to day, so I do not have a set conference period.
This is my 16th year in education, I have previously taught primarily Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st grade. I love watching and helping students grow and develop.
Here is a little more information about me.
- I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2008 with a Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus in elementary education. I am a proud Fightin Texas Aggie and love all the traditions. Gig Em Ags!
- I graduated from University of Texas at Arlington in 2018 with my Masters of Science in Education Administration and Policy Studies.
- I am married to my husband James, who works in the nursing field at Audie Murphy Hospital.
- I have two of the best and cutest yorkies. Their names are Scooter (3 years old) and Teddy (2 years old) and are full brothers, are spoiled, and think they are people rather than dogs. They love snuggles, playing outside, swimming in the pool, and getting treats.
- I grew up in a small town just east of College Station and have lived in the San Antonio area in 2017.
- I love the color hot pink.
- I love working with kids.
Announcements & Information
Daily Intervention Group Schedules:
9:05-9:50 Second Grade Intervention
9:50-10:35 Fourth Grade Intervention
10:35-11:15 Fifth Grade Intervention
11:25-12:10 First Grade Intervention
1:05-2:00 Kindergarten Intervention
2:00-2:40 Third Grade Intervention