Degrees and Certifications:
*Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies from Texas A & M University *Master of Education in Instructional Technology from Texas Tech University EC-6 Generalist EC-12 ESL EC-12 Technology Applications
Mrs. Brandy Moreau
A little about me......
HOWDY ~~My name is Brandy Moreau and I am thrilled to be in FOURTH grade here at Cibolo Green this year. I have taught pre-school, kindergarten, second grade, third grade and fourth grade.
As a child I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. As it turns out I was meant to advocate for children and am thankful each day that my calling is in the teaching profession. I grew up outside of the Dallas area, but have lived with my family in San Antonio since 2006.
Our classroom looks like young thinkers, problem solvers and explorers becoming tomorrows leaders, inventors and healers. Students who are nurtured, given the opportunity to make choices and discoveries each day are recognizing the strength and abilities to achieve within themselves. A safe learning environment is where children grow best, and we grow together.
I cannot express my gratitude to this community enough. As I enter into another year here at CG, I know it will be just as my first few, where I was met with overwhelming support and love from students and families. As we begin our fourth grade journey, I am truly excited to see what each day will bring; the growth we will measure and the life experiences we will share. Thank you for trusting and sending me your very best!
Dedicated to respectfully educating children,
Mrs. Moreau’s - Fourth Grade Daily Schedule – Rm B208
Tentative In Person
- 7:25- Bell Rings, Teachers greet students
- 7:30-7:40 Announcements
- 7:40-8:00 Team Building
- 8:00-8:55 Math
- 8:55-9:45 Enrichment
- 9:45-10:40 English Language Arts
- 10:40-11:00 Recess
- 11:00-11:40 Science/Social Studies
- 11:35-12:20 4th Grade Lunch Block
- 11:50-12:20 Mrs. Moreau's Lunch TBD
- 12:20-1:20 Reading
- 1:20-2:20 Math WIN
- 2:30-2:40 Dismissal*Any change in your child’s dismissal must be sent in writing
- Fourth grade car riders and walkers are dismissed upstairs.
- (2nd – 5th grade car riders and walkers are dismissed upstairs.)
- If your child has a Kinder or 1st grade sibling, they will be walked downstairs to the youngest sibling’s classroom dismissal area.