· Be on Time
· Treat yourself, others and equipment with R-E-S-P-E-C-T
· Work the entire class period
· Electronics should be out of sight and out of hand during instruction
· Keep work area and classroom clean
· No food or drink in the classroom
· Dress code is enforced
· Stay in your seat until you are properly dismissed
· Have FUN!!! Yes, it’s true – school can be fun! Having fun is one of the best kept secrets of learning – let’s expose it!
· 1 folder to keep classwork organized
· BLUE or BLACK pen, Pencil
· Loose-leaf paper (Let’s keep it neat, no spiral edges on turned in work)
· A supply list for projects will be handed out later in the semester; try and get these supplies as soon as possible so we can get started on our projects!
Gradebook "Need To Knows"
Student earned a zero
Assignment was not turned in by due date nor by the late due date
Assignment can no longer be turned in
Earned a zero for academic dishonesty
Blanks are created once an assignment is generated
Once work is graded, no blanks should remain for anyone
Assignment is late or missing which could indicate there is still time to turn it in
Assignment has been excused for a particular reason and does not have to be turned in